What To Bring
The best way to start your yoga class is by being prepared! Here’s what to bring:
- Yoga Mat: don’t have one with you? Rent one from us for $2.00)
- Hot Yoga Towel: $3.00 to rent or bring a beach sized towel to help absorb the sweat on your yoga mat
- Reusable Water Bottle: forgot yours? Purchase a reusable glass Voss Water Bottle from us for $3.00 or $6.00. Filtered water is available to refill your reusable water bottle
- Wear Comfortable Clothing: wear something you feel comfortable sweating in. We have a huge variety of tank tops, shorts, capris and sports bras from Canadian/US companies if you forget something or need an update to your yoga wardrobe.
- Avoid Coming to Class on a Full Stomach: make sure you’re well nourished. You’ll need energy for your class!
- Arrive Well Hydrated: drink plenty of water before, during and after class
- Arrive at least 15 min before class: Sorry, no latecomers – please make sure you arrive with plenty of time to relax before class