Sculpt Barre – Etiquette
FIRST TIME AT THE BARRE?
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to provide time to fill out a client waiver. Waivers must be signed before participating in any class.
- Minimum age without parent or guardian present is 16years old. All clients under the age of 18 must provide a written consent from a parent or guardian.
- Please be quiet and respectful of your instructor and the other clients during class. Please remember that everyone is trying to listen to the instructor for proper alignment cues and chattiness at the barre is a distraction.
- We do not offer child minding in our studio. Children who come into the studio are not to be left unattended by their parent or guardian at any time.
- Who loves hearing rings, bings, and tings while you are focusing on your workout? We’ll assume nobody raised their hand. At Sculpt Barre we want to provide every participant with the greatest experience we can. We ask that you kindly keep your phone on silent while in the studio and wait to receive or make phone calls outside of the studio.
- Please bring capped water bottles to prevent spillage. We also encourage everyone to go a little “eco” while at our studio by using refillable water bottles. Our water station will fill you up – and you’ll be contributing to the love of our environment by eliminating plastic waste.
RUNNING LATE/NEED TO CANCEL?
- Please give our staff a call to let us know if you are running late so your spot is not considered a “no-show” and given to someone else.
*Make sure you check out our class cancellation policy, reservation policy, and terms & conditions regarding late cancellations and no-shows.
***sculpt barre socks mandatory (can be purchased at the studio)***