Pre-Registration for ALL classes!
Starting Monday, July 30 – ALL yoga and Sculpt Barre classes will be available for pre-registration.
MOKSHA ONLINE RESERVATION POLICY
You can reserve a class up to 2 weeks prior to the scheduled class and up to 30mins before the class start time.
- Reserving your class online is the easiest and most convenient way to make sure you get into the class you want to attend.
- All reservations on unlimited memberships are subject to a $15 no-show or late cancellation fee. This fee must be paid before participating in another class. A 2 hour notice is required to not be considered a Late Cancellation.
- Please arrive for class MINIMUM 5 minutes early. This will ensure that your spot is not given to a drop-in client.
- Drop-in clients are welcome and will be given a spot if the class is not full.
- Classes can be booked up to 2 weeks ahead of time.
*Please check the schedule for any class changes.
CLASS CANCELLATION POLICY
- No refunds will be granted for no-show reservations. Classes will be processed as a class attended for all reservations.
- A 2 hour notice is required for cancellation of any class.
- For Introductory Week, One Month Unlimited, 3 Month Unlimited and Annual memberships, a $15 no-show fee will be charged to your credit card on file. A $15 no-show fee charged to accounts without a credit card on file must be paid in full before participating in any future classes.
- For 5, 10, 20, and 50 class packages there will be a deduction of one class from your class package if there are any remaining.
- For single Drop-In passes purchased, the pass will be considered “used” for the no-show.
- Know the rules of the wait-list!
- We offer a wait -list for any classes that are full that you wish to attend.
- If you get into the desired class off of the wait-list you will receive an EMAIL from us up to 30 minutes prior to the class start time.
- Please be aware, it is your responsibility to check your email if you have been wait-listed to avoid a no-show or late cancellation class charge.
- Add our emails to your safe list so they do not end up in your “Junk” folder.
- You can cancel your wait-list spot on Mindbody (“Classes” tab) and through our free Moksha App. If you are on the wait-list and know you will not be able to make the class make sure you take yourself off of the wait-list!
- There is a 10 person limit for the wait-list.
***We DO NOT accept phone or email cancellations. You must take yourself out of the class on the Moksha or Mindbody app***